Saturday, August 8, 2020

Movie with Alzheimer person as a main character

I just finished watching the first season of Unforgotten 5 stars

Other than RAKE (also 5 stars) it is the best British series I have seen.

Heartwarming with reconciliation, surprises.

It shows that Alzheimers patients do suffer.






Whitechapel series.  3 stars
Good British detective series.
A little on the mysterious side with a surprise final scene.

The Doctor Blake Mysteries 4 stars
Good Australian series. 
I like this one more than Whitechapel

The Durrells in Corfu series 4 stars
Very pleasant true story that the youngest Durrell wrote about his family.
Funny, with a very entertaining and interesting family that live under the care of their widowed Mother. 

Endeavour 
Oxford, England series.  4 stars 
Another good mystery series with a main character that dropped out of Oxford and found his niche using his brain to find killers.  His skill was not appreciated by the police force and kept him from promotion even though he solved crimes.















I would recommend it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...