Saturday, October 24, 2020

Cognoscopy #1

 The first four results of my Cognoscopy from Lab Corp came back.


On page 124 The End of Alzheimer's by Dr. Dale Bredesen:

The goal of fasting insulin is less than 4.6.


Mine is high as I have Diabetes type 2.  I clearly have insulin resistance and I struggle to keep my glucose down with Low Carb High Fat diet and medication excluding insulin. 

I could not find Ferritin levels in The End of Alzheimer's

From Wiki

My ferritin is high.  Probably from Alcohol intake.


Dr. Bredesen advises Vitamin D3 level to be 50-80 ng/ml on p 127

Dr Bredesen advises Oxidized LDL to be less than 60 U/L


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...