Monday, October 19, 2020

Cognoscopy as per Dr Bredesen

 COGNOSCOPY FOR AZ LINK

I went to the Lawrence Atma Holistic Center to get this lab work this morning. 

They had me freeze my urine last night. 

I have never heard of that before which is why I went to this clinic to evaluate my AZ.

I am going through the Dementia program as I am entering my fourth year of AZ and want closer monitoring of my AZ.  I suspect I will get worse this year or my fifth year.

If I get worse I am willing to take under the clinic's supervision the following drugs:



Another reason I am doing this program now is I can't travel during the Covid19 epidemic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...