Tuesday, October 13, 2020

"I don't have a great memory I just know how to use it"


 I finished watching the first season of The Tunnel.

The actor Clemence Poesy plays a French detective in this mystery.  

Someone says to her character  (Elise Wassermann) that she plays that she has a great memory for details of the case.

Elise responds 

"I don't have a great memory, 

I just know how to use it."

We learn from watching the show that she uses her house to put various memories in to trigger her memory.

This is called a "memory palace" which I have used for myself with Alzhermiers. 

Memory palace to remember 55 European nations

and to remember my favorite travel experiences.

Memory palace to remember 15 top vacations













No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...