Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A new treatment for Alzheimers

I show my wife my platypus (see below).  I tell her I am going to start carrying this around for comfort.  She looks at me strangely and I say "I don't mean outside the house, at least not yet."

Peter the Platypus




I enjoy watching my 125 pound Newfoundland snuggle his stuffed toys.  I thought that is what I need.  



Stuffed animals for AZ link

The platypus is an addition to our animal menagerie at our home that keeps our life interesting.  

Through our backyard at night we look for:

1- Rocky the squirrel

2- Oppie the possum 

3- Freddie the Fox

4- Bobbie the bobcat. 


We have a wild time here in Topeka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...