Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My nutrition talk from Amy representing the Bredesen protocol.

 On Zoom I had my first appointment with Atma Clinic's nutritionist.

1-She went over my usual diet,

2- wanted me to go off diet soda as she says they are diuretics, 

3- thought my cells were dehydrated and I need to drink 150 ounces of water a day, 

4- advised I eat 'clean liver' from grass-fed cow's,

5- wants me to eat healthier fats,

6- and to eat green leafy vegetables from organic farms to avoid the insecticides. 

At our next visit in a month, I would like her to go over my lipid results from my Cognoscopy lab shown below:







My holistic nutritionist prefers this brand of vitamins. 

I was taking Centrum silver and B complex and yet my B vitamin levels are low according to Dr Dale Bredesen Cognoscopy.  

I criticized Dr Bredensen's book The End of Alzheimers.  I show why I had a change of heart here:

I gained more respect for Dr Bredesen link




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...