Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Get your cholesterol very low and systolic blood pressure less than 120 systolic

 I try to check my lab every four months. 


LDLp less than 300

LDLc 30

Total Cholesterol 106

HDLc 61

nonHDLc 45


Total cholesterol(106) 

minus HDLc (61)

 minus LDLc (30) 

equals Remnants 15


My triglycerides are not fasting: 69


Having a great lipid panel on low dose inexpensive statin and nicotinic acid (enduracin)

Atkins type diet (high fat, low carbohydrates)

is helping me prevent further vascular disease which could contribute to stroke and cerebral ischemia. 


Prior lab link

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...