Saturday, May 28, 2022

Why Am I exhausted today?

 I had a great night of sleep.

I awoke at 10 AM.  

We went to the bagel shop.  One large cup of coffee did not wake me up.  

We went shopping at Sams.  I walk slow. I don't get out of breath. 

I am back on all my supplements.

https://meandgin.blogspot.com/2021/11/support-for-supplements-for-alzheimers.html

After being off them for a month I feel no differnce.  supplements link

Patients would come to me complaining of fatique.  After I ruled out anemia and thyroid problem I 
would start Prozac.  The patient usually responded withib 5 days and stayoed on the antidepressant.
The most important thing for a depression is exercise but that is the last thing the patient wants to do.  
I do go up and down a flight of stairs 10 times a days.  I am also on citalopam.  

I quess it can chalk it up to my Alzheimers.  A bad day.  I haven't had any arguments either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...