Tuesday, May 24, 2022



I mention true grit in the title of my last book.

 
This quote may explain why I have gone publc with my diagnosis. 

Many people hide their diagnosis of cancer because there is often a stigma atttached to it. 

The same is true of Alxheimers.

I am writing the fifth year of my experience with Alxheimers to shine a light on what is the progress of the disease. 

FIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF GRIT: 

from Internet Applied Psychology

1- Courage

2-Conscentiosness: being thorough, careful or vigilant 

3- Perseverance

4-  Passion


Peter Attia makes a good point about AZ below:



I fell and had a Subarachnoid hemmorhage on March 7, 2022.

I feel my abiltity to write the above blog shows I have made a major comeback from the SAH.

SAH link


Supplement link 39 pills 

Many Docs are against this type of pill burden. 

Pill burden is a concept of the past since our experience with treating HIV successfully. 

I stopped supplements on my last trip last month.

Did I notice any problem? HARD TO TELL.

I am felling better back  home at with less stress of travel.

Dr Dale Bredesen has a book  about the AZ survivors who are on his Recode program. 

His introduction is excellent.  

The meat of the book:

p19 Kristen (first patient on Recode for nine years)

p45 Deborah (memory improved considerably)

p55 Edward  (positive PET scan)

p67  Marcy (chelations)

p87 Sally (IV anti-amyloid medicine made her worse)

p96 Frank (nine years maintains improvement)

p128 Julie (coauthor of second book: The End of AZ The Program)

For me I need to apply my true grit towards more exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...