Thursday, May 26, 2022

I can still make my lunch

 I had a set back with my Alzheimers when I fell and had a subarachnoid hemorrage on March 7 link SAH

I can still make fasting lunch.


Most difficult part is slicing the red onion.

Is everything bagel salt.

Sliced salmon from SAMS. 

Capers

Cream cheese.  Much better than cream from Ireland. 

Although the butter from Ireland is great. 

I find if I don't have a satisfying tasting meal like this I get anxious. 

On other mornings I will toast my 100 calorie English muffin till it is crunchy, then put crunch peanut better on it, and then roast it till the PB is a little dark.

I then add 3 slices of bacon on it.  

Again very satisfying and something I can make myself

 I went off my ice cream diet with my fasting glucose going down to 182

I am thinking Glucoset has not gone down to usual 155 is because I eat a fruit bowl every day w whipped cream to get the antioxidants?



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...