Wednesday, February 13, 2019

How low can you go with cholesterol? without PCSK9


I only take 10 mg a day of Atorvastatin (Lipitor) and 1,000mg  Enduracin (nicotinic acid) while on #LCHF or #Atkins with 60% fat. 

90 pills of atorvastatin is $30.
1,000 pills of over the counter Enduracin is around $100.  Two pills a day is more a than a years supply. 

Rather than going to PCSK9  IV injection for $5,000  a month try Topeka Triple Therapy by adding Ezetimibe (zetia) now also at low generic price. 

Low dose of three drugs has very few side effects.  Enduracin has proprietary wax matrix which causes very little flushing.  Use of low dose does not have the diabetes, infection or liver risk.  

If still not at goal, slowly increase the atorvastatin to maximum dose before going to the expensive PCSK9 treatment.  

 Results of my 200 patients link

My CIMT results on 60% fat. 



I updated my CIMT data in 2017



11-29-18      0.569 (0.01 less)     0.643 (0.28 less)

My blood work from Nov. 2018







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...