Sunday, August 25, 2019

Nassau, Bahamas


I am writing Traveling with Alzheimers Year Two.

I arrived at Nassau airport and taxi to the resort in good shape.

I traveled with my wife and daughter from Jensen Beach, Florida.

People with Alzheimers can travel which is the premise of my book.

This is a good destination as I have walked 11,000 steps per day the last two days.

I usually walk 6,000 steps a day.

I also watched the  whole recent season of  TV series Homeland.

Excellent show, we stayed up till 3 AM to finish it last night.

Spoiler alert

Carries ending was the same as mine will be.






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...