Friday, August 30, 2019

The Supreme Test traveling with Alzheimers.

We got an early flight out of Miami only to be sent back to Miami one 90 minutes into the flight.
They told us to go to the 9:30 PM flight to Madrid.

I am cool about it however my wife is on the phone to double check.  Good.  Not me however. Too difficult.

They give her another flight for tomorrow where we have to pick up our luggage tonight.
I tell her no.
They will take care of us, I say.
If we switch anything can happen to us.
We are getting on a bus tour from Berlin in four days.
We have leeway.

Still she wanted to be certain and she went off the the desk.
Too much stress for me, I stayed in the lounge.


We were told our next flight out is 9:3O PM to Madrid.
She is worried about the connecting flight to Berlin.
I said, lets get to Madrid first and then worry about Berlin.
Lets get away from Hurricane Dorian.

Our travel tour doesn't leave for a few days from Berlin .
Once again this may be a good reason not to travel with Alzheimers.

I am not worried.
I am at the bar.




1 comment:

  1. It is a good thing to know one's strengths and limitations.
    (Had to look up the spelling for strengths.)

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...