Sunday, November 1, 2020

Groundhog's day seems to happen every week with COVID 19



Every Friday seems to come in 24-hour cycles.

With Covid19 my daily routine is so similar that the only thing that is different is on Fri when the housekeepers would come.
It was always an annoyance to me because I had to clear my bathroom counter so that they could clean it.

This was a major departure from my daily routine which I loved as all the other days were totally free for me to do whatever I wanted. 

Every morning I avoid any chores.
I wake up whenever I feel like it. 
Then I make coffee and go to the basement where I watch Morning Joe on recording on my 
85 inch Samsung TV.
I am on my computer with Twitter and Blogging at the same time. 

I sit in my big leather chair and cover myself with two blankets as I am always cold.

In my cacoon, I feel safe, happy and content.

During the day I usually pace and walk a mile around the block. 
I also do 4 types of dumbbell exercises.  
Then I lay on the floor to stretch while giving my Newfie treats to lay next to me.  

My diet is also regimented but satisfying. 

My wife and I usually start watching TV series after lunch. 

I often have a glass of wine after lunch and then before dinner I have a cocktail. 



I try to improve my life each day by reading and writing on Twitter and blogs.

I try to accomplish something each day by writing my book:
The Pursuit of Happiness with Alzheimer's
Year 3

My major task each day is to take my pills in the morning and then my supplements in the afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...