Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Most Significant Presidential Election in the history of USA

 The most significant USA election ever!

2 years 11 months ago I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

My biggest fear would be that I would not be able to follow what was happening with the Presidential election.


Election day has come. 

I suspect the joyful intellectual stimulation of following the unfolding of events closely has helped keep me mentally sharp.  

The Mueller report, the Impeachment, and now the election.

I know more about politics now than I ever did during my whole life. 


Florida and North Carolina may be called first. 

If Biden wins both, then the election is over.


The Senate is also up for grabs by the Democrats. 

I think it is clear the Dems will turn the four seats they need to take control of the Senate.


Colorado, Maine, Arizona, and North Carolina are very likely to turn today. 

Amazingly with the Blue wave that I predict will happen there will be several more wins. 


The most intriguing event of the night will be to see if Texas Georgia become Blue for the first time in decades. 


I don't worry about the Conservative control of the Supreme court. I believe that institution is concerned about self-preservation.  If Obamacare or Roe vs Wade is struck down by SCOTUS,  Biden will pack the court.




 










No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...