Friday, February 19, 2021

New treatment for Alzheimers?

 I have been reviewing many books that suggest they have solutions for Alzheimers. 

Especially diet. 

I would now like to offer a new solution to my Alzheimers.  

My 85 inch Samsung TV that I purchased for my last Father's Day.


Even after my vision improved with cataract surgery and I use hearing aides, I believe having a large screen with vivid images engages my brain much more that the 65 inch TV's I use to watch.  

I have have a much larger screen in our theater room but during the recent sad Superbowl, there just was not the brightness of the large screen in the dark room compared to the large Samsung. 

I can see the faces so clearly.  The color of their eyes, the expressions.  

Perhaps not as good as real life but during the time of Covid isolation it has been a good subsitution for the best therapy for AZ which is probably socialization. 

The price of the TV is one half of what I spent on it. 

$2,500 is a lot of money!

It may be money better spent than trying the diets advised an many useless supplements. 

I mayself try to keep my nutritional ketosis greater than 1.0 with an Atkins type diet.  

Hopefully your the person who cares for you will also enjoy it as well with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...