Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Update on my OmegaQuanta test.

 Prior blog when I sent my test in link

Tests results arrived today.

Taking four 1k mg/day Lovaza generic has done very well for me.  

Cognoscopy report from Dr Bredesin Recode 

 EPA seems very good at 3.02 
DHA 2.75
I am surprised Cognoscopy does not post my 
Omega 3 index. 

Question is whether my DHA is getting into my brain. DHA is not made in the brain.


Now for my Omegaquant results.  
It does a far surperior than Dr Dale Bredensen's 
Cognoscopy testing. 














I was surprised to read the above statement about staturated fats.
 I agree with it.









$50 is great value for information recieved.

I am a Board certified Lipidologist, but I have found much of the information above confounding. 
After the GISSI trial I decided to take Lovaza. 
As I followed my high triglycerides due to DM2
I increased my Lovaza to 4,000 mg a day.
I added Enduracin(nicotinic acid) 1,000 mg a day.
I have also been on Atkins diet since 2011. 

These 3 interventions now allow me to have a 
NON-FASTING Triglyceride level less than 100











No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...