Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Tony Bennett died at 94 with Alzheimer's

 Tony Bennett article link


I found this to be a very interesting article. 


This is why I am now writing: 

Alzheimer's is Inexorable 

Grit and Fortitude required

Year Four

Tony Bennett's diagnosis was made in 2016.

My diagnosis of AZ was made in Dec. 2017.

Despite being a board certified gerontologist and phyiscian director of nursing homes I had no idea what my personal prognosis would be.  


In my personal account over the last three years I have shown that I continued to have a very good life. 

Tony rehearsed his music twice a week despite worsening dementia.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...