Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Follow up with my nutritional therapist from Atma Holistic Clinic

 I found out today I don't have a nutritionist, I have a nutritional therapist. 

My comments in purple

Amy Bousman

12:01 PM (3 hours ago)
to me



First Issue 
Krill Oilhttps://www.amazon.com/Bulletproof-Strength-Essential-Astaxanthin-Omega-3s/dp/B07MTZ8G4S/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=bulletproof+krill+oil&qid=1613583822&sr=8-5

Amy was very pleased my mentor in lipidology, Dr Michael Davidson suggested Krill oil to get more DHA into my brain.
I purchased Antarctic Krill oil.  
She suggested another one as well, above. 

Second Issue

This is where Amy's expertise was very helpful to me.  I told her about my Thryve results, a company she was not aware of.  link my Thryve results



Third Issue eat heart and liver from natural grocery


Product with heart and liver already mixed in: https://forceofnature.com/


Fourth issue 
General advice
Recommendations from today's session:

1-Consider Bulletproof Krill Oil for a better concentration of DHA.
I am taking 2 Krill oil tablets with 3 generic Lovaza tablets.  
My cognoscopy report is already good.  I added Krill to help get the DHA into the brain.


2- Replacing artificial sweeteners in coffee w/ liquid stevia or green leaf powdered stevia.
I told her Dr Sanjay Gupta is concerned about artificial sweeteners changing the stool biodome.
Thyrve reported my biodome was good. 


3--Try increasing water consumption from 2 to 4 quarts/day.
I did do 4 quarts a day.  It was not sustainable.  2 quarts or 64 oz is more than enough I believe. She thinks coffee is a diuretic.  Peter Attia says it's not.  My endocrinologist said the greatest diuretic. Amy referred to results of my Cognoscopy that suggested why that I was dehydrated.  As an MD I am skeptical as my bun, creatine and sodium are normal. I need her to list the abnormal labs she is referring to.  

4--Keep experimenting with incorporating liver and heart into the diet on a Preferably) weekly basis.

This I will try even though my vitamin A level is normal.
 It is possible to have too much Vitamin A. 


I was surprised my B vitamins were so low.  She said they don't have proper methlylation and are just urinated out. 
Thus when I got the exam above I started Atma's suggestion to take 
Liposomal Methyl B Complex mouth spray. 
In four months I look forward to repeating my cognoscopy to see if my results improve. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...