Sunday, February 21, 2021

My new personal test to see if my Alzheimers is getting worse in my 4th year since diagnosis

 Today I took my fifth online cognitive test with remembering playing cards.  

This non-treatment trial I am enrolled in never tells me the results of my tests or scans.  

I usually do well on the MOCA exams. My cognitive exams link.

I made up this cognitive exam for myself in Aug 2020 Topeka Cognitive Assessment (TOCA) link

Today I made up my own personal Cognitive exam to alert me to when I am getting worse. 

1- Can't keep my 15 medications straight.

2- Can't make my own breakfast or lunch

3- Forget to check or how to check my AM glucose, ketones and weight. 

4- Get lost on my around the block 1 mile walk

5- Can't blog or twitter

6- Forget how to put my hearing aides in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...