Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I got lost at the Bergen airport yesterday.

 I have never gotten lost at an airport before. 

Yesterday I went to the bathroom at Bergen airport.  

I got turned around and could not find my back to where my wife was.

This clearly indicates a cognitive decline for me.

I didn't panic, I sought help from a airport official. 

It did distress me. 

My wife laid down the law and said I can't go off on my own anymore.

Of course being off line with my phone didn't help.  Ginger doesn't want to pay ten dollar/day phone fee.

All is well today as we arrived in Norway.

Sleep was not bad on first class where we can lay flat.  

We are beginning to think we can't do these long trips anymore.

The blood in my brain has completely reabsorbed.  

I am hoping to have some improvement


April 8, 2022


At the Hotel Norge by Scandic  in Bergen.

On prior trips here we stayed at the old port area.

I was trying to bus my table for breakfast.  

I knocked over my hot cup of coffee and it was hot, but more ambarrassing than hot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...