Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Today I felt I may be ready to be admitted to a nursing home

 My wife went out to lunch.

I feel completely lost today.

Much of it is due to my recent subarachnoid bleed from a fall.  August 2, 2022.

The blood has since be absorbed.  

It has affected my memory.

My Alzheimers is worse.

I can't find my glucose monitior. 

Very disturbing to look and look and beinging unable to find it.  

My sugar has been running over 200 fasting the last week.  Mostly due to ice cream intake.

If I can't find things in the house, I 'm in trouble. 

Usually if I look around enough I can find stuff. 

My wife left me a note this AM stating she would be home by 1:30 PM. 

Then she called around 1:30 PM to tell me she is running late.  It's 2:30 PM now, I am afraid to say anything about because she had a scrary rage reaction to my complaints that I felt she was helping me enough as she is on the phone so much.  I told her her angry outburst was at the point of abuse especially when she linked it to puting me in a nursing home.  She laughed at that. 

Today has been very difficult on my own as I can't seem to find things.  I can feed myself. 

Now I am afraid to tell her how badly things we for me today at home alone.

She is exhaused and has a short temper as a result with me

She also has poor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...