Sunday, April 17, 2022

Major drop in Cognition after SAH

 I fell and hit my head with loss of consciousness.

Subarachnoid hemorrhage link,

On my present cruise I can't remember the layout of the ship. 

I get lost easily on the ship.

This is something new for me.   

I was always good at finding my way around.  

I hoped that as the bleed reabsorbed I would do better as I did with my subdural hematoma  link.

As I overdid exercise with my subdural, I may have pushed too hard with my recent tours.  

I cancelled a tour for myself on belfast, and liverpool.  

Instead I slept late and rested,  sleeping on and off till 3 PM.  

I think it made a difference for me as I felt up to taking the Wales tour today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...