Saturday, April 23, 2022

Update on trip to Dublin, Ireland

 We had a great lunch today. 

The food was better than the 15 day Ocean Viking Cruise.  Surprising.  I thought my taste buds were failing but now I realize the large ship can't achieve the same quality as a small restaurant, at least on this trip.  Especially as always with resoto.




Again surprising the beef was so much better in this Irish restautant.  The taste was amazingly good.  

I was so happy to find a great meal again. 58 Euros including good tip. 



Last night we went to a Irish restaurant, Flanagan's and I ate an Irish Lamb stew.  It had very little flavor.  







I am still on my ice cream diet.  I am very pleased with the Magnum bars here. 

It was partly sunny today in the fifties. 

I bought a skull hat for 15 Euro.  

I really need it to the wind, which I find very chilling.  





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...