Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Lack of paitence for both of us


My wife has guided me through the recent Norway cruise. 
It was not much fun for me as I had trouble navigating around the ship on my own.  It was was worse for my wife as she worried so much about me getting lost.  Especially now at the Moxie hotel in Dublin, when I go virtually across the street to buy some Magnum ice cream at the local  
grocery store.  I admit I get turned around easily and lose my way. 
I don't panic and ask for directions.  A panhandler heelped me out the othe day.  Once a day we get into a bad argument.  I'm not sure why it happens.  In my opinion I think it is because she gets so angry with me  so quickly.  Yesterday she was trying to fit 3 big soda and water bottles into my backpack.   I got impatient and whiped the backpack off me which almost hit her and made her more angry.  The mutual anger just escalates.  Almost a daily occurrence when we go out. 
In the hotel room she takes great care of me.  Much more patient in this controlled setting.  She is very viligent as we cross the streets with traffc. Great deal of stress on her. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...