Saturday, August 10, 2019

Tides and Turtles in Florida


At 9AM I while walking along the beach I though how lucky I was to have 3 mornings to walk along LOW TIDE.  It was 82 degrees with a light breeze. Not hot at all. No noticeable humidity.
I thought then this would make a good blog. 
The pursuit of happiness with Alzheimers.




Entrance from park facing south to miss you Condo



Turtle nest outside park entrance

Low
 Low Tide facing south

Low Tide


Turtle hole dug to cover egg nest above





Low tide 



 Turtle nest marked off
 Entrance pool side of condo Turtle next marked off
 Turtle rescue and view north
 View from my condo South
Turtle Resue people down on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...