Friday, April 10, 2020

Movies and TV during COVID19

I was overwhelmed by this series.

Years and Years TV series link

It is incredible topical. 

We think times are uncertain now. 
This TV series takes it to the next level. 



This movie will burst your bubble of comfort unless you are a millennial.

LOVELACE link
Such a great movie. 

Brian Edwards brianedwardsmd@gmail.com

7:47 PM (7 minutes ago)
to LucasAndrewSarahBruceMarkVirginiaJaimeLeslieKevin
ONE
  APPLE TREE YARD.
  EXCELLENT. 

I binged it in one day. It is free on  Amazon Prime?


TWO
HUNTER KILLER

Good action thriller.     Like all these movies in the series of Gerard Butler.


Great action movie. 


To my surprise this was another excellent  action movie with a lot of humor.  


THREE
FASTER
After the very good Hobbs and Shaw this was very disappointing.
 The Rock had a role that did not allow his humor to come out. 

FOUR 
THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA
I enjoyed HUNTERS with Al Pacino but not as good as 

I like this series more because it is like the Man in the High Castle
 and because its reminds me of  my childhood growing up in Brooklyn.

FIVE
I SEE YOU


I like Helen Hunt but she looks ghastly in this. 
No  wrinkles but wrinkles would have been better. 
This is very good physiological  thriller. 
At first I thought it was supernatural but fortunaltey it wasn't.  
4/5 stars. 

SIX 
CLUE

Old movie. 
Silly but old lovable TV actors
Fun for old timers familiar with the game.

SEVEN
 CLEMENCY

Great actors but don't watch this during COVID 19
It is sad, sad, sad.

TV Series 
MANIFEST

I got into it but too many commercials and same format each episode.
Only for time travel Sci Fi geeks like me and I got tired of it.

1917
WW1 movie
Excellent. 

Uncut Gems
Too too much.  
Too much intensity. 
Not a good view of the NYC diamond district 
but it is unique. 


1 comment:

  1. We saw I SEE YOU a few days ago. We enjoyed it.
    Helen Hunt did not look well; she could use a gallon of blood, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...