Wednesday, April 1, 2020

This is why people hate pharmaceutical Drugs

This is why people hate pharmaceutical Drugs?

After a period of time side effects are reported and become  found in Physicians Desk Reference.  For good or for bad the more people that take a drug the more side effects reported. 

I am feeling more anxious and depressed after my concussion that I had 18 days ago. 

Watching COVID-19 news all day may not help but I love the analysis and then I write about it all in twitter and blog which I feel great acheivement with.  However the intense work may be burning me out.  My wife and I watch good movies each.  

  I have even decreased my daily walk from one hour to one half hour as I felt I was pushing myself and feeling tired from the effort.  

Last three days my concussion headache has gotten better.  Also my dizziness is getting better.  Having the two symptoms together made me more depressed.

Finally today I doubled my citalopram from 20 mg to 40 mg. 

Then I looked up the side effects which did not worry me because I have experience prescribing drugs to patients.  

It will probably blow the readers mind:

Side effects of Citalopram link









1 comment:

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...