Friday, July 10, 2020

I aced my test

February 20, 2020
 I did better this year on my MOCA 
(Montreal Cognitive assessment)
than I did the prior two years. 

I had a perfect score 30.  
I didn't miss any questions.
Normal is a score greater than 26



Dr Elliot was most impressed that I remembered the five words:
truck, banana, violin, desk, green when I finished the test. 
I told him I changed it to green banana truck and then
just violin desk in shape of violin.These are all the words that start with "S"
that I could name in one minute. 





I was very pleased with my MOCA results. 
I still do badly with math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...