Saturday, July 4, 2020

Does BIA monitoring prove value of fasting without weight loss

I have been on Intermittent Fasting for 8 months since last November.
BIA done everyday does allow me to not focus so much on the weight.


210 pounds is a good weight for.  With IF I have improved in total body fat.



At 211 pounds I have similar results reproduced.

211 lb BIA link


I have 51.4 pounds of fat as good as the 51.4 pounds of fat at a very low weight of 205.1

What does it all mean?

I think by comparing the same weight on different ideas I can see that IF is taking me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...