Tuesday, September 22, 2020

GOP be careful for what you wish for.

 GOP be careful about what you wish for. 


I was a Republican until they became the 

anti-science party. 

I support free choice for women on abortion.

However, I am okay with President Trump's choice. 


 

I'm also okay with SCOTUS repealing Roe vs Wade. 

Technology has made abortion unnecessary if proper care is taken.  

There are pills to take if unprotected the day after.  

I say let the GOP get what they want. 

I think it is like the dog that catches the car. 

What will they do now?

I don't endorse this I just think we don't need to fight this emotional battle anymore.

Sometimes losing is winning

I think a conservative court overall is a good thing. 

A good balance to when the Dems have the majority in Senate and House and the Presidency. 

If a solid block of GOP conservatives overturns many progressive issues it will call for stuffing the court with three more justices by DEMS. 

 I don't think there is a solid far-right SCOTUS COURT. 

I think confirming Justice Barret before Nov 3

 will happen.

Ultimately I think GOP will be sorry they got what they wished for. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...