Thursday, September 10, 2020

Surprising advice from my new Endocrinologist

 Previously I wrote about being fired by my former Endocrinologist link


Today my new Endocrinologist gave me some surprising advice 

Here are my last Hgb A1c results



I told him how my excellent result fo 6.7 was when I initially did Intermittent fasting.

However the next result on 14-16 hour fasting was not as good at 7.2

Then I found my fasting glucoses going up with IF 


Thus I stopped intermittent fasting and my A1c went up 8.6

I went over all this with my endocrinologist.
 
He surprised me by saying he was not going to get after me about this.  

He said I was older and it was alright to enjoy my life.

He knows I have Alzheimers.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...