Sunday, September 6, 2020

My review of The End of Alzheimer's Program by Dr Dale Bredensen

 My review of The End of Alzheimer's Program by Dr. Dale Bredensen.

The First Protocol To Enhance Cognition and Reverse Decline At Any Age.


I read Dr. Bredensen's first book, The End of Alzheimer's. Here is my review:

The second book has improved my opinion of his theory. 

New opinion of Bredesen link

I am less pessimistic about the course of my Alzheimer's since I have completed nine months of my YEAR THREE book.

Thus I feel more charitable towards Dr Bredesen's books.

I was very upset with the title The End of Alzheimer's. 

His Avery publisher probably wrote the title of the book.

I was most impressed by my finding of his data the Julie Gregory may be the first survivor of Alzheimers.


The second book was published in 2020 and is dedicated to her (Julie G).

Part II of the book is co-authored by her.  

8 years of reversal of Alzheimers by Julie Gregory that is well documented

 according to published articles. 

A year ago I would have argued she was impaired by anxiety not Alzheimers. 

 Certainly only an obsessive compulsive person could maintain such adherence to the many facets of the ReCode program.

Presently, I am more willing to accept her case as it is presents itself now, 

since I myself have done better on my tests in the 8th month of my third year since my diagnosis since December 2017.

My MOCA score improved link

The program book is very good at explaining details of how to achieve the goals of improvement of cognition. 

For these reasons, I have increased my rating to 3 stars.  

His diet is impossible for the average person compared to Atkins.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...