Saturday, October 30, 2021

With Alzheimers am I like the Green knight? I am a judge and tester over the 4 years of the various ideas about AZ

 Link The Green Knight


 His major role in Arthurian literature includes being
 a judge and tester of knights, and as such the other characters consider him as friendly but terrifying and somewhat mysterious.[3]



This will be the cover of my YEAR 4 book
Alzheimners is Inexorable.
True grit and fortitude needed. 


When I die I will get a Brain autopsy.


"In Sir Gawain, the Green Knight is so called because his skin and clothes are green. The meaning of his greenness has puzzled scholars since the discovery of the poem, who identify him variously as the Green Man, a vegetation being of medieval art; a recollection of a figure from Celtic mythology; a pagan Christian symbol — the personified Devil. The medievalist C. S. Lewis said the character was "as vivid and concrete as any image in literature."[3] J. R. R. Tolkien called him the "most difficult character" to interpret in the introduction to his edition of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. His major role in Arthurian literature includes being a judge and tester of knights, and as such the other characters consider him as friendly but terrifying and somewhat mysterious.[3]




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...