Friday, October 15, 2021

Tranquility, Serenity, Peace

This December with be the fifth year since my diagnosis of Alzheimers was made. 

I learned there are three key goals for me with my Alzheimers.

Tranquility, Serenity, Peace. 

How do I try to achieve these goals?

Most important: avoid stress. 

I enjoy my mornings the most link

I usually sleep an average of 8 hours a night. 

Sleep full of dreams. 

I often wake up every 60 to 90 minutes to urinate. 

If have difficulty falling back to sleep I use a mantra about Tranquility, Serenity, Peace but add on 

Faith, Hope and Love. 

A big part was to stop arguing with people especially my wife. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...