Thursday, October 28, 2021

Pill burden for Alzeimers?

Chapter Two

 I take 39 pills a day.

Also a testosterone shot and an ozempic shot once a week.

When I was in my residency I was taught there is a limit how many pills you can take before there is a problem with interaction. 

There was also called 'pill burder' which decreased compliance. 

This is why my YEAR 4 book (now at pulblishers) talks about the need for True Grit and Fortitude with Alzheimers. 

When I did my Infectious disease fellowship with the advent of HIV (AIDS) many of the medicine myths were crushed.

Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is an opportunistic infection that occurs in immunosuppressed populations, primarily patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus infection.

PCP must be treated with prescription medicine. Without treatment, PCP can cause death. The most common form of treatment is trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole (TMP/SMX), which is also known as co-trimoxazole and by several different brand names, including Bactrim, Septra, and Cotrim.

We treated this with very long term treatment. 

I also learned we would treat Staph aureus chronic osteomyletis for years with an oral cephalosporin.  

Thus I accepted doubling the number of pills I take under the guidence of a Holistic doctor who was familiar with the Bredesen ReCode treatment for Alzheimers. 

Cheapest way to treat AZ link

Seventeen Morning prescription pills 



Thirteen Post lunch supplements above


Six Bedtime supplements










No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...