Thursday, November 11, 2021

Is continued weight loss with Ozempic shot something AZ protocols should add?

 

Oct 8, 2021

Despite my Alzheimers the 5 night trip to NYC was great. 
Air travel turned out well despite no direct flights and the fact that I lost my wallet on the outgoing flight.. 
Good news is my wallet was found and sent to me at the hotel, thank you American Airlines.  
I needed my drivers license for identification on the plane returning home.
I had my covid immunization data on my photos.  
VISITING THE museums I put in the category under joyful experiential activities that help my AZ. 
Revisiting my old haunts in Manhattan brought back many good memories. 
Now that I am home, I found that I lost five pounds on Ozempic despite going to nice restaurants .
I didn't eat much because of lost appetite.  
I was running around 215 pounds and now am down to 185 pounds after the NYC trip.

Is this new plateau a good thing for my AZ?

I know ketosis is better for my mind to use for energy since I have insulin resistance.
As for continued weight loss it increases my. self esteem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...