Saturday, November 13, 2021

Handling Anxiety

 1- Ashwagandha link

2- Good sleep provides anxiety free mornings link

3- However by noon I begin to have anxiety despite a productive morning of writing and reading with satisfaction of the achievement.  I eat my first meal of the day by this time which helps but stil leaves me with an edge.  The best thing for me to do is to go for my mile walk. Problem getting myself to do it.  Especially on cold days. I listen to music while I walk which is also soothing. 

4- My daily Manhattan helps. See No Evil Bar link

5- Prior blog on Anxiety July 2020 link

6- Increasing my Citalopram post concussion link 

7- Personality changes

8- Pacing always helps I walk around 7,000 steps/d

9- Petting my dog

10- Watching TV and Movies on 85 inch Sony






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...