Tuesday, November 16, 2021

 As I enter into the fifth year since my diagnosis of Alzheimers was made in Dec 2017 I am amazed how I am doing so much better than expected.  

My main gratification comes from my intellectual pursuits. 

I can review books.

1- On Pluto amazon review link

2- First Survivors of Alzheimers link

3- Tattoo on my Brain amazon review link

I write blogs after doing some research.

4- My thoughts on Vietnam History Wokeness link

5- Three books that changed many of my views link

6- I keep current on podcasts by Dr Peter Attia link

Most importantly is that I continue to write my yearly books about my experience with my AZ

7- Introduction to Year Five book link

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...