Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Much happiness with the Football playoffs this past weekend.

 I never followed football very much. 

I played touch football in the streets of Brooklyn.  The game was often interrupted when someone would yell "CAR".  Very narrow field with cars on both sides of the street. 

I never really learned the rules of the game. 

I am 70 years old with Alzheimers and feel lucky to have experienced the 

 greatest NFL playoff game of all-time: Chiefs' epic OT win over Bills among best ever.

I became  more interested in football living in Kansas and watching the spectacular play of 
 Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes'  It was similar to my admiration of Michael Jordan in basketball which was my main sport of interest. 

I am also a fan of Tom Brady.

What went wrong for Buccaneers in playoff loss to Rams? Matthew Stafford's stand & Cooper Kupp's catch sinks Tom Brady


I rarely watch a whole Super Bowl yet somehow my new found interest in Brady (I'm a resident of Florida) and Mahomes ended up with me watching the two playoffs back to back.  
I have never done that before.  It turned out to be ver fortuitous as they turned out to be historic games.  
Good to be alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...