Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Trying to recover from two difficult emotional mornings.

 As I have written before my Alzheimers problem is more 

emotional than cognitive.  Anxiety link.


Yesterday after a nice drive back from a great trip with family to 

Avon, Colorado, my wife and I were having a quiet first day home.  

She asked me to look up on Amazon to buy special masks for COVID as we are flying to Florida soon.  

I found it but there was a bewilding abundance of choices that I asked her to decide which mask.  

She did and than asked me how to order it on Amazon.  

I ordered it for our Florida address.  

She was looking over my shoulder and among the list of potential addresses she saw a woman named Julie.  She thought it was a woman from a long time ago.  I said I didn't think so but could not be sure who it was on the spur of the moment.  I can't think that fast anymore.  She asked me to erase it.  Again I said it would not be that easy for.  She got extremely angry with.  It was so very distrising for me. 

The next moring my mood was still not great when a friend asked to get involved in a Twitter controversy.  He could not leave me a clear thread trail of his position.

I finally had to call him to get it staight. 

It exhausted me and made me very distressed again. 

After a Manhattan coctail, wine and watching Lost in Space, I finally gained my equanimity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...