Sunday, January 23, 2022

WITH Four SHORT TRIPS MY ALZHEIMERS SEEMS WORSE.


1- Returning home from NYC link Nov 11

Visited friends and cousin.  Good time. One afternoon we walked 8 miles. 

2- Flew to Atlanta December 7 -12

Visited 2 sons, a daughter and two grandsons. 

Good Christmas. 

3- Difficult drive to Avon  link January first

My wife and I drove to Avon, Colorado 

Driving in the snowstorm was very stressful.

My wife babysat our grandson while our kids skied. 

 Avon, Colorado link

The flights are never enjoyable even though we often go first class. 

The challenging part is getting everything packed, especially my 26 bottles of medicine. 

4- Flew to Florida January 1

 It seems there are very few direct flights from MCI.

We tolerate long layovers as we usually can get into an airport lounge.  

This fourth trip destroyed me.  

The packing is a chore. 

Whenever we go down to our condo in Florida we have to deal with hooking back up to internet and TV.

This year it was worse because I had to sync my new iPhone and fitbit.  

The two mornings I failed at doing it was very stressful. 

Today we went to our GEEK squad and they figured it out.  

It was not my fault but the poor internet at our condo.  

We have had to make calls to Infinity. 

We still have trouble with internet and TV. 

I needed a good drink to relieve my anxiety yesterday


Update  Jan 25, 2022

Geek squad saved me by syncing my iwatch and fitbit.  They said I seemed to have trouble with my

I feel much better now. 

I am now exercising more to control my anxiety.

I used to think that joyful experiencial activities with travel helped my Alzhiemers.  Now it's a question of the balance with the amount of stress caused. 

Cruises are the ultimate stress free way to travel.

Main challenge is getting to the ship especially with flights to Europe. 

We are determined to continue our travels.







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...