Tuesday, July 30, 2019

3 days after this turtle nest hatched outside my window on Hutchinson island, FL


Too bad I didn't see or know of the turtles hatching.

However to my surprise I saw someone digging up the turtle nest this morning from my condo.

The Turtle official said they wait 3 days after the hatching to dig up the next to see what has gone on.

She did rescue a loggerhead baby that was still alive.

 She took it back to the Turtle rescue center center.



She shielded the turtle from the sun. 

She put it in a plastic bucket which I assumed had other survivors.

Sea Turtle Reserve Lady told us she has a permit me to do this.
It is against the law for anyone else to interfere with the nest or the new born turtles. 


A week later there have been turtle tracks below our window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...