Monday, July 26, 2021

I passed an executive function challenge today

 I was babysitting the three Newfies while my wife was at a rehab appointment.

While flossing my teeth I pulled out a temporary cap on my tooth.

I called the dentist and the receptionist said my permanent cap came in early and if I came in right now she could fit me in.  I said let me call you back after I clear it with my wife. 

My wife had 30 minutes left in her therapy.

She told me the dogs should be okay on there own and she would get back as soon as she could.

I jumped in the car and drove to the dentist. 

I paced the hall for 15 minutes will waiting for my turn. Right now I have 4,500 steps on fitbit. 

I was a simple procedure.  It very smooth and efficient. 

They gave me the mold for the gold tooth. 





The space to the right is where the tooth replacement arrived in. 


This may all seem mundane but I was dx'd with AZ in Dec 2017. 

My short term memory continues to get worse but

  I was able to make the executive functions described above.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...