Monday, July 19, 2021

ATMA FEE FOR ONE YEAR $7,000

At the bottom of this blog I go through the drugs Recode advises but I don't take yet. 


Prices of the supplements I take for the 
Bredesen ReCode Protocol.
Total $316
If I buy this every 4 months?
$1264 a year.

ONE



                                    TWO 


                                                                       

DHA important for brain  link                                   

                                   THREE




                                     FOUR




FIVE 






SEVEN

ALA link







EIGHT



NINE


TEN




ELEVEN
 

ZINC LINK


TWELVE


Turmeric link

THIRTEEN

FLAVINOIDS



FOURTEEN 

PROBIOTICS THRYVE



FIFTEEN 

I signed up for Bredensen treatment.


Supplements as per Cornell link




Endura-cin 500 mg (nicotinic acid)

I have taken 1,000 mg of enduracin for decades to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. 
The End of Alzhermers on p 234 advises nicotinamide riboside 100 mg a day.

Reservatrol 100 mg a day
p 234 in The End of Alzheimers

I get my reservatrol from red wine each day.

I am still very skeptical in taking 
GOTU KOLA
BACOPA MONNIERI

Also 
Ubinquinol
PQQ
Lipsomal glutathione 
Acetylcysteine
Cinnamon
Berberine
Huperzine












No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...