Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Review of The First Survivors of Alzheimers by Dr Dale Bredensen.

 I preordered this new Bredesen book. 

It finally arrived yesterday.

This is the first book to answer the question I asked in a blog in June 2021:

 who are the AZ survivors? link

I started the ReCode protocol after reading about Julie G. 

First visit to Atma clinic Oct 6, 2020 link


With the six survivors discussed in this book and the new AZ drug that seems to be questionable at this point I feel validated in my decision to start the program at Atma Holistic Clinic in Lawrence, KS.  


Also after 10 months on the program I am tolerating all the supplements and cost link. 


I also feel better.  I did well, I think on my extensive three hour yearly cognitive this week for the non-treatement trial I am in.  My fourth MRI result link


Back to the review of;

 The First Survivors of Alzheimer's

How patients recovered Life and Hope in their Own Words

I loved Daniel Gibbs book Tatoo on my Brain and Greg O'Brien's book on their personal experience with Alzheimers. 

Now Dr Bredensen's book discusses 6 of his patients. 

His introduction is excellent.  

The meat of the book:

p19 Kristen (first patient on Recode for nine years)

p45 Deborah (memory improved considerably)

p55 Edward  (positive PET scan)

p67  Marcy (chelations)

p87 Sally (IV anti-amyloid medicine made her worse)

p96 Frank (nine years maintains improvement)

p128 Julie (coauthor of second book: The End of AZ The Program)







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...