Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Who are the survivors of Alzheimers?

 Who are the surviors of Alzheimers 

and why is there not a national data bank on them? 

  1- Julie Gregory,  diagnosed with AZ in 2021 at age 49, homozygous ApoE4 with cognitive problems.

In the End of Alzheimers by Dr Bredensen on page 221 she details the extraordinary ReCode routine she does everyday which she claims helped her reclaim her mental health.  She co-wrote part two of the sequel to this book titled The End of AZ The Program.  


2- Lauren Miller Rogen

 Interviewed with Dr Richard Isaacson on Peter Attia's podcast.#138

Ms Rogen does 21 of the items in the Isaacson protocol.


3- Dr. Daniel Gibbs

Neurologist dx. with AZ by PET Amyloid Scan Sept 2015

He is author of his autobiography with AZ in the book, A Tattoo on my Brain.  

At 63 yo he seems to have worse AZ than me at 69 yo? page 72

He had cognitive decline but was not bad enough to get into any trials?

Definitive dx made  with AZ by PET Amyloid Scan Sept 2015

Thus he might say he has had Alzheimers for 6 years but suppected he had it a decade earlier with loss of smell. 

4- Dr. Brian Edwards (myself) 

author of three annual diaries on my AZ experience.

I was diagnosed in Dec 2017 with Pet Amyloid Scan. 

Of the four patients listed, I am the only one that immediately started Namzaric? 

I am presently in the middle of  writing about my fourth yearr 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...