Friday, May 22, 2020

Campaign to fight COVID19 death numbness

Good site to follow daily USA deaths link



I believe the date to focus on is Election Day.

My estimate for how many deaths from Covid 19 there will be: 

263, 000 deaths by Election Day link

My Doctor son looked at the graphs to make his prediction:





His prediction was higher than mine as 
I made mine a low ball estimate

I went over the subject with my Lawyer son this morning.
He likes politics and has been following the COVID 19 story.

After a minute of thought he guessed 250,000. 
He had not seen our numbers. 
I said that is very good. 

The Media should put up a screen with the date:

Election Day November 3, 2020

Estimated Deaths: (number changes with time)

Todays Deaths:

A daily posting my decrease numbness about COVID 19 deaths and its effect on the election.

Presently there is no National Plan for the 3Ts
Testing 
Tracing 
Treatment

How many deaths will it take to get a National Plan?







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...