Sunday, May 17, 2020

What I miss in Kansas Covid 19

In late March our family told us not to fly home. We cancelled our flight.

We have done well in Florida on the beach.
Did a lot of walking.
Stay busy with my hobbies including movies, TV politics, Twitter and blogging and working on my Year 3 book:  Pursuit of Happiness with Alzheimers.
Despite a Concussion with Post Concussion Syndrome I actually believe stay at home with little stress has improved my mental status.

I missed:

1- 85 inch Samsung TV

2- Newfoundland dog

3- fully stocked bar.

4- DVD collection and library

5-The natural social distancing with my wife.  She is on the first floor , I am in the basement.

6- My Subaru car to go grocery shopping 2 times a week.


Ginger says she misses being closer to family although she says right now it doesn't matter.

I don't believe that.

Just today she asked if her niece could color her hair before we leave.

I said absolutely not.  She want me to sit next to you in the car for 2 days after you do that.

I know she will make similar requests to sit outside with her family.

I will tell her they can sit outside, while you look at them from the inside through a window.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...