Saturday, May 9, 2020

What is lowest and highest temperature.

You don't know what you don't know. 

With Alzheimer's I can still learn new things.

I have been interested in the concept of absolute zero since high school 



Thus I was surprised when I learned something new about it from the TV series The Flash today.
A gun is developed to slow down The Flash from freezing.

"Some people think that at absolute zero particles lose all energy and stop moving."






On a new Flash TV series episode 
I learn the is also the highest temperature. 

Plank temperature but also others link














1 comment:

  1. Fascinating stuff! It is strange that there seems to be no maximum temperature, but there is a minimum temperature. I did not know that outer space not too far from us (astronomically speaking) is nearly at absolute zero. The universe continues to amaze...

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...